- Original pattern entirely designed and made in Silesia
- Loose-fitting cut
- T-shirt made of high-quality viscose knitted fabric with elastane
- The material prevents the development of bacteria, has good hygienic properties and is pleasant to the skin
- Viscose fibre is air-permeable and moisture-absorbent, lightweight and elastic
- It has a double layer of sleeves in the form of elongated epaulettes, finished with a decorative fabric piping
- Visible cotton tapes on sides and shoulders for added character
- Characteristic topstitching on the back with an eco-leather label
- The designer in an original way combines minimalistic geometry of clothes with monochromatism, based mainly on black
- The knitwear is certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health
products are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- Model is 187cm tall and wears size M
- Composition: viscose 92%, elastane 8%.
Overall length: 66cm
Chest circumference: 104cm
Overall length: 71cm
Chest circumference: 113cm
Overall length: 73cm
Chest circumference: 122cm
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.