Black Toga t-shirt
product unavailableadd to wish list
- Original pattern entirely designed and made in Silesia
- Loose-fitting t-shirt with an elongated cut
- It has a delicate, silk-like sheen.
- The material is durable - it does not stretch or shrink in water, does not cause skin irritation or allergic reactions
- Ecological knitwear, made from eucalyptus wood
- On the left shoulder there is a visible, hand-stamped calico eyelet in aged silver
- Double front composed of asymmetrical layers of fabric
- Asymmetrical layer at the back for a lightweight look
- Leather label at the bottom made of ecological leather
- The designer in an original way combines minimalistic geometry of clothes with monochromatism, based mainly on black
- The knitwear is certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health
products are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- Model is 187 cm tall and wears size M
- Composition: lyocell 100%
Overall length: 86cm
Chest circumference: 106cm
Overall length: 88cm
Chest circumference: 114cm
Overall length: 92cm
Chest circumference: 118cm
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.