Bold Form shirt
product unavailableadd to wish list
- The front of the blouse is made of the highest quality material - cupro. Cupro is one of the most innovative modern fabrics. It is made from the cellulose found in cotton seeds, and perfectly combines the qualities of cotton and silk, allowing the skin moisture to escape and making it silky soft and smooth (great for sensitive skin). It has both the softness of natural fibres and the functionality of artificial fibres, is completely vegan, and biodegradable. It’s produced in a closed cycle.
- An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of originality, character, style and modernity. It is a sublime product for the bold and self-confident.
- In the fifth instalment of the BOLD project, we present the Form collection inspired by modern architecture.
- The designs are characterised by sparse, geometric shapes and their structural elements are additionally highlighted by the use of elegant piping. Different structures of used materials create a wide palette of black shades.
- Limited edition of 8 pieces
- Oversize fit
- Envelope cut allows for a customisable fit
- Front drapes accentuated with shiny piping
- Sleeves made of structured material
- Decorative bow on the front, characteristic of the Bold Form line
- The knitwear is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
- Model height: 186cm
- composition: cupro 70%, viscose 30%
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.