Bold Origin dress w/ stand-up collar
– An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of originality, character, style and modernity. It is a sublime product for the bold and self-confident
– Bold Origin line has been created from plant-based materials - cellulose. Cellulose fibre is non-allergenic, It has hygroscopic and antistatic properties - it does not attract dust particles and allergens. It provides the skin with optimal moisture and thermal conditions, which also indirectly protect it against irritations and infections.
– In the sixth instalment of the BOLD project, we travel across Silesia to take a look at small embroidery workshops. That is where the embroidery with the latitude of our studio are created
– Reaching back to our DNA we combine Silesian roots with pure form. In our designs we reuse what we value most in design arts - minimalism, the variety of black tones, material structures, and geometry.
– We also combine craftsmanship with modern technology – the advanced viscose fabrics are hand measured and finished with utmost care
– Delicate sheen of high quality viscose fabric makes this dress especially elegant and stylish
– Vertical stripe on the front, characteristical to the Bold Origin line - underlines the geometrical character
– Sleeves with wide piping, fastened with lacquered snaps
– Unconventional neckline allows for the dress to be stylised backwards
– Geometrical piping on the sides and sleeves add overall lightness to the project
– V-shaped neckline and large faux leather label on the back
– Silver-coloured metal logo on the bottom
– Discover a limited collection where each design is handmade in just eight pieces
– Material is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
– Products which have been awarded this mark are free of harmful substances having a negative impact on human health, including pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and extractable heavy metals
– All materials are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products.
– Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
– Model height: 178 cm
– composition: viscose 90%, polyester 10%
total length: 127cm
chest circumference: 120cm
hips circumference: 120cm