Bold Origin jacket
– An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of originality, character, style and modernity. It is a sublime product for the bold and self-confident
– Bold Origin line has been created from plant-based materials - cellulose. Cellulose fibre is non-allergenic, It has hygroscopic and antistatic properties - it does not attract dust particles and allergens. It provides the skin with optimal moisture and thermal conditions, which also indirectly protect it against irritations and infections.
– In the sixth instalment of the BOLD project, we travel across Silesia to take a look at small embroidery workshops. That is where the embroidery with the latitude of our studio are created
– Reaching back to our DNA we combine Silesian roots with pure form. In our designs we reuse what we value most in design arts - minimalism, the variety of black tones, material structures, and geometry.
– We also combine craftsmanship with modern technology – the advanced viscose fabrics are hand measured and finished with utmost care
– Rayon - a delicate, soft fabric, its qualities are similar to cotton. Due to its exceptional feel, it is often compared to velvet
– Unlike silk, Rayon is a much more durable and damage-resistant fabric
– Strong, geometric stripes on the sleeves and sides of the jacket referring to the character of the collection, fastened with Velcro for adjustment
– The design works well both as a jacket and a blazer
– Jacket finished with viscose breathable lining
– Fastened with hand-sewn metal snap
– Neatly finished pockets with silver-tone metal logo add elegance to the design
– Large faux leather label with hand-stamped eyelet on the back
– Discover a limited collection where each design is handmade in just eight pieces
– Products which have been awarded this mark are free of harmful substances having a negative impact on human health, including pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and extractable heavy metals
– All materials are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products.
– Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
– Model height: 178 cm, wearing size S/M
– composition: rayon 70%, polyester 26%, elastane 4%
total length: 74cm
chest circumference: 110cm
total length: 70cm
chest circumference: 120cm
sleeve length: 65cm
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment commision
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.