Bold Origin jacket
- An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of
Bold is the essence of originality, character, style and modernity.
It is a sublime product for the bold and confident man and woman alike.
- The Bold Origin line has been created from plant-based materials - cellulose. Cellulose fibre is non-allergenic,
It has hygroscopic and antistatic properties - it does not attract dust particles and allergens.
skin with optimal moisture and thermal conditions, thanks to which it also indirectly protects it against irritations and
- In the sixth instalment of the BOLD project, we travel across Silesia to take a look at small embroidery workshops. It is
it is in them that embroideries with the latitude of our studio are created
- Reaching back to our DNA we combine Silesian roots with form. In our projects we reuse what we value most in
In our designs we once again use what we value most in design - minimalism, a variety of shades of black and material structures, and geometry.
- We also combine craftsmanship with modern technology - on modern viscose there appear hand-measured and made
made with the utmost care
- Rayon - a pleasant soft fabric, cool, with properties similar to cotton, a noble variety of viscose, often
often referred to as artificial silk
- In contrast to silk, Rayon is a much more durable and damage-resistant fabric
- Strong, geometric stripes on the sleeves and sides of the jacket referring to the character of the collection, fastened with Velcro with
- The design complements styling both as a jacket and a blazer
- Jacket finished with viscose breathable lining
- Jacket with hand sewn metal snap fastener
- Stylishly finished pockets with silver-tone metal logo for added elegance
- Large eco leather label at back with hand-stitched calico eyelet
- Discover a limited edition collection where each design is handmade - just eight pieces
- Products which have been awarded this label are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health
Products that have been awarded the label are free from harmful substances that affect human health, including pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, banned azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- Model is 187 cm tall and wears size L/XL
- Composition: rayon 70%, polyester 26%, elastane 4%.
Overall length: 74cm
Chest circumference: 110cm
Overall length: 70cm
Chest circumference: 120cm
Length of sleeve: 65cm
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment commision
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.