Bold Origin t-shirt w/ appliqué
product unavailableadd to wish list
- An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of
of originality, character, style and modernity. It is a sublime product for the bold and self-confident man
man or woman.
- The Bold Origin line was created from materials of plant origin - cellulose. Cellulose fibre is non-allergenic,
It has hygroscopic and antistatic properties - it does not attract dust particles and allergens.
skin with optimal moisture and thermal conditions, thanks to which it also indirectly protects it against irritations and
- In the sixth installment of the BOLD project, we travel across Silesia to take a look at small embroidery workshops. It is
it is in them that embroideries with the latitude of our studio are created
- Reaching back to our DNA we combine Silesian roots with form. In our projects we reuse what we value most in
In our designs we once again use what we value most in design - minimalism, a variety of shades of black and material structures, and geometry.
- We also combine craftsmanship with modern technology - on modern viscose there appear hand-measured and made
with the utmost care.
- On the front, a hand-made graphic in linocut technique in the form of a circle focusing rays, graphically reflecting
the idea of the place where the collection was created
- Loose-fitting cut
- Zipper on left shoulder with decorative metal logo in silver colour
- Front made of high-quality fabric combined with a knitted back gives an elegant and sporty - look.
- Front and collar made of cellulose fibre - Rayon
- Rayon - a pleasant soft fabric, cool, with properties similar to cotton, a noble variety of viscose, often - called artificial silk.
often referred to as artificial silk
- Unlike silk, Rayon is a much more durable and damage-resistant fabric
- Discover the limited collection in which each design is handmade - in only eight copies
- The materials are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading safety mark for textiles
of textiles in the world
- Products that have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health
products are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine washing at 30°C is recommended.
- Model is 187 cm tall and wears size M
- Composition: viscose 92%, elastane 8%.
Overall length: 67cm
Chest circumference: 102cm
Overall length: 72cm
Chest circumference: 110cm
Overall length: 75cm
Chest circumference: 120cm
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.