Bold Origin t-shirt w/ stripes
- An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of
of originality, character, style and modernity. It is a sublime product for the bold and self-confident man
man or woman.
- The Bold Origin line has been created from plant-based materials - cellulose. Cellulose fibre is non-allergenic,
It has hygroscopic and antistatic properties - it does not attract dust particles and allergens.
skin with optimal moisture and thermal conditions, thanks to which it also indirectly protects it against irritations and
- In the sixth installment of the BOLD project, we travel across Silesia to take a look at small embroidery workshops. It is
it is in them that embroideries with the latitude of our studio are created
- Reaching back to our DNA we combine Silesian roots with form. In our projects we reuse what we value most in
In our designs we once again use what we value most in design - minimalism, a variety of shades of black and material structures, and geometry.
- We also combine craftsmanship with modern technology - on modern viscose there appear hand-measured and made
with the utmost care.
- Discover a limited collection where each design is handmade - in just eight pieces
- Longitudinal stripes on the front perfectly lengthen the silhouette and emphasise the geometry of the T-shirt
- The combination of high-quality knitwear and fabric gives a unique elegant and sporty combination ideal for any occasion
- Silver-coloured metal logo at hem
- Large ecological leather label on the back with hand-stamped eyelet
- The materials are certified with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, which is the world's leading safety mark for
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health
products are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine washing at 30°C is recommended.
- Model is 187 cm tall and wears size M
- Composition: viscose 92%, elastane 8%.
Overall length: 69cm
Chest circumference: 102cm
Overall length: 71cm
Chest circumference: 110cm
Overall length: 74cm
Chest circumference: 120cm
Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment commision
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.