- An exclusive line that was created with our most sophisticated customers in mind. Bold is the essence of
of originality, character, style and modernity. It is a sublime product for the bold and self-confident
man or woman.
- The Bold Origin line has been created from plant-based materials - cellulose. Cellulose fibre is non-allergenic,
It has hygroscopic and antistatic properties and does not attract dust particles or allergens.
It helps to provide the skin with optimal moisture and thermal conditions, thanks to which it also indirectly protects it against irritations and bacterial infections.
- In the sixth installment of the BOLD project, we travel across Silesia to take a look at small embroidery workshops. It is
it is in them that embroideries with the latitude of our studio are created
- Reaching back to our DNA we combine Silesian roots with form. In our projects we reuse what we value most in
In our designs we once again use what we value most in design - minimalism, a variety of shades of black and material structures, and geometry.
- We also combine craftsmanship with modern technology - on modern viscose there appear hand-measured and made
with the utmost care.
- On the back there is a hand-made graphic in the linocut technique in the form of a circle concentrating rays, graphically reflecting
the idea of the place where the collection was created
- Front zip-up neckline with silver-coloured metal logo
- Strong geometric stripes on the sleeves, characteristic of the Bold Origin line
- The front is made of high-quality fabric combined with knitwear. This combination gives elegance and sporty style.
- A delicate collar and stylishly finished zip with a metal logo accentuate the elegant cut of the shirt
- Discover the limited collection in which each design is handmade - only eight copies are produced
- The fabrics are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading safety mark for textiles
of textiles in the world
- Products that have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health
products are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- The model is 178 cm tall and wears size S
- Composition: viscose 92%, elastane 8%.
Overall length: 68cm
Chest circumference: 104cm
Overall length: 72cm
Chest circumference: 110cm
Overall length: 75cm
Chest circumference: 120cm
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.