Raw Baroque t-shirt
product unavailableadd to wish list
- Original design, produced locally in its entirety
- Loose cut with a strongly extended back
- T-shirt made of high-quality viscose knitted fabric with an addition of elastane
- Viscose fibre is air-permeable and moisture-absorbent, It is lightweight and resilient
- The fabric stops bacteria growth, has good hygienical qualities, is gentle to the skin
- Hand-stamped eyelet in aged silver colour on the front
- Vertical raw stitching on the sleeves and back for a longer silhouette
- Small faux leather label on the back
- The knitted fabric is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and extractable heavy metals.
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- Model height: 177 cm
- All additional elements have been made in Poland
- viscose 92%, elastane 8%
chest width: 54cm
front length: 65cm
back length: 123cm
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.