- Original design, manufactured locally
- Sweatshirt made of pleasant to the touch, warm, very thick cotton knitted fabric, combed from the left side
- Heavily scaled, oversize cut
- Very large, loose hood, made of double layered knitwear, further emphasizes the geometric form of the design
- Large silver relic eyelets on the hood
- Thick, solid cotton cord, finished with a decorative element for more character
- Three-dimensional satin embroidery on the front
- Symmetrical raw stitching on the shoulders
- Offset shoulder line, emphasizing the geometric form
- Longer, asymmetrical back
- Faux leather label on the hood
- Brand’s designer combines minimalist geometry with monochromatic palette, consisting mostly of black materials
- The fabric is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products.
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free of harmful substances having a negative impact on human health, including pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and extractable heavy metals
- All materials are certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products.
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
- Model height: 179 cm
- composition: cotton 100%
front length: 70cm
back length: 80cm
chest circumference: 138cm
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.