Symmetrical Edge t-shirt
- Original pattern entirely designed and made in Silesia
- Loose-fitting cut
- Elegant combination of matte knitwear with structured fabric
- Application decorated with raw stitching
- Long application of carbon structure fabric optically extends the silhouette
- Placket at neckline for added character
- Distinctive horizontal topstitching and eco-leather label on the back
- The designer in an original way combines minimalistic geometry of clothes with monochromatism, based mainly on black
- The knitwear is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, the world's leading mark for the safety of textile products.
- Products which have been awarded this mark are free from harmful substances having a negative impact on human health
products are free from harmful substances that have a negative impact on human health, such as pesticides, chlorophenols, formaldehyde, allergenic dyes, prohibited azo dyes and
extractable heavy metals.
- The materials used have passed the comprehensive and strict ecological testing STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Machine wash at 30°C recommended.
- Model is 187cm tall and wears size M
- Composition: cotton 92%, elastane 8%.
Overall length: 67cm
Chest circumference: 103cm
Overall length: 71cm
Chest circumference: 110cm
Overall length: 74cm
Chest circumference: 119cm