- A consumer has the right to withdraw from the transaction without reasoning up to 14 days from the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the goods, according to Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of Council of 25 October 2011
- Withdrawal requires written declaration, sent together with the subjected product and transaction receipt to the address:
tel. +48 606-490-466
- Consumer is obligated to send back purchased product in unaltered state, no later than 14 days from the moment of delivery.
- Download the form with declaration of return here.
- Seller has 14 days to review the return.
- Items manufactured on demand are not subjected to aforementioned right of returns.
- Consumer has to bear costs of shipment
- Seller has 14 days to make a refund, after reviewing the return.